Tuesday 6 July 2010

What can i say: England is out, Brasil is out and even Argentina ( am not crying over this one). All I can do is to support Germany now? they have played the best so far...
Weather still wonderful here and I am truly getting into this retiree life. Loving it really. Already thinking about the next and the next, and the next trip... Let's hope the money lasts. France is quite expensive and the more I travel the more I realize that England is a bargain for cost of living. Although, much cheaper the entrance fees here for castles and stuff...

I have now seen a few social housing projects and like England, they build them all the same - pretty bungalows with lots of land though (in the rural areas) and believe it or not, all painted in "magnolia". Whomever invented that coulour, must be a very rich person by now.

Food still improving or am getting used to it??? We potter around here and there and try to go out most days. I get bored if I don't. I have loads of pictures to post, but still can't get the hang of doing it in this blog. Can't wait until i get to Roquebrunne, where we will have broadband at the apartment. Will allow ustime to play. I might still cahnge my blog to the facebook one as it seems easier to use and I have lots more travel to do in future. I hope...

Must go. Miss my chums.

1 comment:

  1. Pity you couldn't hop over to Madrid yesterday! Clearly the place to be - or maybe Barcelona even better.

    ReplyDelete