Sunday 9 May 2010

Hello there,
here we go at long last. The first posting of many I hope as Alan and I set forward into the future. Anxious, excited, nervous. Strange not knowing what lies ahead. I suppose we never do, but the material things that anchor you in life have gone and I am not sure yet it what "HOME" will mean from now on. As Christopher described it - an adventure.
I am hoping as we start our travels that I will use this blog to update friends and family of our whereabouts and experiences and hope people will comment on any postings I publish.
Here is to the future.

3 comments:

  1. To viajando aqui nesse seu blog!! Acabei de mandar um email para o Jonathan pensando que mandei para voce!!!!E ai filosofa?? Ta nas nuvens hein? Ja chegou? Gostou? COmo esta o tempo? Tira foto do lugar e coloca no blog please!!! Estou morrendo de curiosidade e saudadesssss!!! Deve estar muito ocupada pois faz dois dias que nao escreve!!!!!!!! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cos I'm a nose devil I translated the above into English and this is what Minhas said:

    "It to you traveling here in that his blog!! I finished sending an email for the Jonathan thinking that I sent for voce! !!!E ah philosophizes?? It to you in the clouds eh? Ja arrived? Liked? AS this the time? Strip picture of the place and puts in the blog please!!! I am dying of curiosity and saudadesssss!!! It should be very busy therefore does two days that nao writes! !!!!!!! Kisses"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Translation almost the same as babelfish Richard. Dying to know where you are Vera - time you signed in! Guess you're having too good a time in the present - post some pics at least! Still researching my trip but getting there - I'll be glad when it's decided. Take care - have fun, Linda x

    ReplyDelete